Steel Driveway Gates
Deluxe Powder-Coated Steel Driveway or Entry Gates Built To Last A Lifetime. Designed as swing gates but can be converted to slide gates by adding wheels. These high quality driveway gates are specially crated for nationwide shipping. Please review important shipping & measurement details at the bottom of this page.
Showing 1-19 of 19 records. Page: 1
← Previous page | Next page →
*Shipping includes transporting the gate from our warehouse to the delivery address. It does NOT include lift gate service or unloading. Please be prepared to unload the gate using either a forklift with a boom or 3-4 people.
All designs come as swing gates. All designs can be converted to slide gates by adding wheels. The designs and material specifications are top end high quality. Our firm has a reputation for creating some of the finest gates in the world. Until now they have been priced out of reach for many people. Please have a look at the specifications for these gates and you will see the detail and quality that has become our benchmark.
Gates weigh 350 - 500 lbs. and feature German "Interpon" powder coat finish done in a factory certified facility. Most gates have galvanized undercoat. All scrolls have hot forged splayed and textured ends. All artwork is three dimensional. Vines are hand textured and tapered. All artwork is hand painted over the powder coat finish.
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT GATE MEASUREMENTS NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR GATE:
- Bi-parting gate individual leaf size may vary up to 1/4”.
- We do not recommend purchasing two single gates to be installed as one bi-parting gate; height may vary up to 1".
- There may be minor imperfections in the powder-coat finish. These will not affect the durability of the gate and if present, are not significantly noticeable.
- Before installing posts in concrete, MEASURE the gate to ensure it is square. Measure from corner to corner, then each end from top to bottom. Measurements should not vary more than 1/4” - 1/2”.
- Gate width needs to be measured, then add 3-1/2” between posts for a single gate or 4” between posts for double gates. **Measurements do not apply to Cornerstone products.
- Measure All Gates Prior to Installation! Due to manufacturing variables, gates MAY vary in width by 1” – 2”. Measure & confirm gate width PRIOR to setting posts.
- Shipping includes transporting the gate from our warehouse to the delivery address. It does NOT include lift gate service or unloading. Please be prepared to unload the gate using either a forklift with a boom or 3-4 people.
- Gates, as shipped, are designed for use as a swing gate. All gates can be converted for use as slide gates by adding wheels, track and other hardware. Call us for more information on requirements.