We accept orders either by telephone or on our website. Our representatives will do their best to assist customers in selecting the best items for the application based on information the customer provides. The customer is ultimately responsible for what they purchase since we are not able to see the actual application or job site. If you are uncertain about gates and gate automation equipment, please consult with a qualified installer before making a purchase.
By making a purchase from this website you are confirming that you fully understand all terms and conditions stated here and also agree to all terms and conditions.
- Orders are usually processed and shipped with-in 1-2 business days.
- Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- All orders are shipped via UPS EXCEPT for gate operators and oversized items.
- Gate shipping includes transporting the gate from our warehouse to the delivery address. It does NOT include lift gate service or unloading. Please be prepared to unload the gate using either a forklift with a boom or 3-4 people.
- Inspect your order within 72 hours of receipt. Notify Gate Depot immediately if your order is damaged. If we are not notified within 15 days of shipment delivery, Gate Depot will NOT replace the damaged part.
- Some orders are shipped separately. Please review the packing slip for shipment contents. If an item appears on the packing slip but is missing from your shipment, first verify the package(s) is empty. Notify Gate Depot immediately if your order is incomplete. If we are not notified within 15 days of shipment delivery, Gate Depot will NOT replace the missing part.
- Items lost in shipping cannot be claimed after 15 days.
All items, pricing, and promotions are subject to change without prior notice. All estimates, pricing, or items are to be updated as according to our inventory and/or pricing.
We value our customers and your satisfaction is important to us. Our goal is to handle returns and warranty issues promptly however we do ask you read the following carefully and follow any instructions set forth below.
- Inspect your order as soon as you receive it! Notify Gate Depot immediately if your order is damaged or incomplete.
- Save your original packaging! If you need to return your item, it must be in its original packaging.
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Gate Depot’s 30 Day Return Policy applies to merchandise which has not been installed. If you purchase the wrong part, no longer require the item or if the merchandise arrives damaged or defective, it is returnable. Gate Depot will issue a credit or order a replacement if the following criteria are met;
- Notify Gate Depot as soon as possible that you will be returning the item. We will NOT accept returns if not reported to us within 30 days.
- As soon as you report your return, Gate Depot will send you an RMA. The RMA MUST be received by Gate Depot within 30 days of the date indicated on the RMA.
- Return merchandise MUST be in the original, undamaged packaging. Items not returned in this state are subject to a restocking fee from the manufacturer.
- Return merchandise MUST be in unused condition.
- Customer is responsible for ALL shipping charges.
- Gate Depot will NOT accept returns for wrong or damaged items after 30 days.
- Special Orders Are NOT Returnable. This includes, but is not limited to, gate operator replacement parts and custom orders such as gate skeletons, Miller Edges and HID Cards.
- Gates and gate operators returned due to wrong selection will be charged a 15% - 25% restocking fee.
- Due to special requirements for returning gates, please call us first so we may advise you on the proper procedure. Gates MUST be shipped in the special, original packaging and by the correct shipping method. Gates will NOT be accepted or refunds given unless this requirement is followed and the gate arrives in as-new condition.
- If Gate Depot ships an incorrect item, we will replace the item and ship using the original shipping method free of charge. Any cost associated with expedited shipping, if applicable or available, is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Gate Depot honors all factory warranties. We do ask you follow these instructions in order to ensure you receive the proper replacement item(s). Warranty does not cover any damages caused by unprofessional installation, improper use or improper installation. Damages due to weather, terrorism or acts of god are also not covered by warranty.
- STEP 1 – CALL THE MANUFACTUER - Call the manufacturer's Tech Support to determine the warranty period. You will need to provide the make, model and serial number. Ask for the technician's name, diagnosis, and recommendation.
- STEP 2 – Call Gate Depot with the information you received from the manufacturer. We will order the replacement part for you. You may pay for the replacement part first and be refunded this amount after you return the non-working part and it is received by Gate Depot. OR simply return the non-working part first and be sent a replacement part.
- STEP 3 – Gate Depot will give you a specific RMA Number and shipping address. The item being returned MUST be sent to the address indicated on the RMA. We cannot issue a credit if the part is shipped to the incorrect address. Non-working parts must be returned in order for you to receive credit.
- ALL Shipping costs are paid for by the Customer unless specifically covered by the manufacturer.
Steel gates, including those with zinc galvanizing under the powder coat may rust over time. Some rust weeping from joints is a normal occurrence as the powder coat cannot reach all the hidden joints. After it rains, rust may "weep" down from crevices between connecting bands or collars. We cannot guarantee against rust.
For rust prevention, seal the top of each joint with a black silicon sealant.
All items offered on this website including but not limited to Gate Operators, Accessories & Access Control Equipment must be installed by experienced and qualified technical personnel. Our company is not responsible for personal or property damages due to improper installations. Warranty does not cover any damages caused by unprofessional installation, improper use or improper installation. Damages due to weather, terrorism or acts of god are also not covered by warranty.