AAS PhoneLink 16-5500 Telephone Entry System
The American Access Systems, Inc PhoneLink telephone entry system is constructed using a heavy gauge, powder coated enclosure and stainless steel faceplate and is designed to be either post or surface mounted.
Functions available with the PhoneLink allow the user to conveniently screen entrants from the security of a telephone inside the home or office. When a guest presses the call button, a double ring alerts the people inside that someone is at the gate, rather than an incoming telephone call. Access is allowed by simply pressing * * for a momentary relay operation, or * # to latch the gate open. The gate can be called and latched open without a guest being present at the gate.
This system features a “one-shot” code, which enables the user to safely give out a code for one time use only. Additional features include call waiting, call forwarding, full programming capability from the interior telephone, a manual override providing phone switching in the event of damage to the telephone entry unit and an optional pinhole camera for additional security. For the guest with pre-authorized entry, a fully programmable 500 code keypad is provided.
The PhoneLink telephone entry is a “No Phone Line” telephone entry system, allowing you to use your existing telephone line without creating an addition to the phone bill.
• 500 access code capacity
• Programmable Personal Master Code
• Programmable Latch / Sleep Code
• Programmable “One -Shot” Code
• Fully Programmable From Telephone
• 2 Relays
• Adjustable Volume: Microphone, Speaker & Phone Tone
• 8 Ohm Mylar Speaker w/ Call Button
• Event Input
• Night Light: “60 Second On” Capability
• Optional Camera
• Unique Double Ring Cadence
• Call Waiting
• Call Forwarding
• Call Button Disconnect
• By-Pass Switch Included
• 2 Amps
• 12VAC / DC (Transformer Included) ; Solar Compatible
• 2 Relays - N/O Or N/C ; 1 -99 Seconds
• Post or Surface Mount
• Stainless Steel Faceplate; Heavy Gauge, Powder Coated Enclosure
• Operating temperature -15°F to 175°F
• 7.375"H x 7.375"W x 5"D
• 2-Year Limited Warranty
Ratings Overview(no rating information)
There are no reviews for this product.