DoorKing 1812 Access Plus Telephone Entry / Intercom & Access Control System
The 1812 Access Plus Series telephone entry systems are unique communication and access control devices that provide homeowners and tenants with two-way voice communication and access control of a door or gate. The 1812 Access Plus model includes all the features found in the 1812 Plus and is designed for larger homes that require control of a main door or gate and up to six additional access points. The 1812 Access Plus model can be used in larger homes with more demanding access control requirements, and it can also be used in small apartment or condominium complexes with up to 27 units.
Includes all the features found in the 1812 Plus and is designed for larger homes that require control of a main door or gate and up to six additional access points. • IP addressable • PC programmable • 2 Relays on the main board control a door & gates, plus up to 6 additional access points with card readers, keypads or RF controls via RS-485. • Control all access points from your PC. • Set up e-mail notification of certain events of your choice •500 event transaction buffer can be downloaded to your PC & provides you with a record of all events at the access points • 100 card/transmitter/keypad codes • 2 Year limited factory warranty
Ratings Overview(no rating information)
- doorking-1802-1808-1810-1812-access-plus-network-connection; Rev 1-2011.pdf
- doorking-1812-access-plus-IPB; Rev A, 2-2012.pdf
- doorking-1812-access-plus-LAN-setup-guide, Rev B, 8-2010.pdf
- doorking-1812-access-plus-manual; Rev J, 1-2011.pdf
- doorking-1812-access-plus-manual; Rev T, 4-2015.pdf
- doorking-1812-access-plus-quickstart-guide; Rev D, 12-2011.pdf
- doorking-1812-access-plus-WAN-setup-guide, Rev B, 8-2010.pdf
There are no reviews for this product.