GR Italia DGT-225 Linear Arm Operator Kit
Category: Linear Arm Operators
This high-end automatic gate opener has a wide range of features comparable with top brand names but at a fraction of the price. The DGT-225 is well engineered and fabricated out of high-grade material. The electromechanical operator is manufactured entirely of aluminum with fastening plates of galvanized steel.
The control cabinet is constructed of commercial grade PVC with a heavy-duty steel back plate. The mounting brackets are cold rolled steel with a galvanized finish. The enclosure is large enough to accommodate accessories such as optional batteries & loop detectors.
The control board accommodates all standard gate accessories such a photo eyes, loop detectors, keypads, magnetic and electric locks, warning lights, landscape lights, and timers. It features an encoder for precise positioning of the gate eliminating the need for mechanical limit switches, a common failure point.
The DGT-225 uses a standard 110VAC power input and includes a step-down transformer to 24VDC. The 24VDC operating voltage enables the unit to operate during primary power failure using two optional 12V batteries. Add the optional solar panel and this unit is fully functional on solar power only!
• 1 - Linear Arm Gate Opener
• 1 - Enclosure w / Control Board
• 1 - 433MHz 2-Channel Receiver
• 1 - 433MHz 4-Button / 4-Channel Transmitter
• 1024 Codes Using Dip-Switch
• 12V Battery
• 1 - Modulated Infrared Photo Eye
• 26 Ft. (8m) Range
• Available as 110VAC with Optional 24VDC Battery Backup
• Solar Ready with Optional 24VDC (2-12V) Batteries & Solar Panel
• Single - 16 Ft. x 550 Lbs. Per Leaf Gate Capacity (5m x 250kg)
• Dual - 13 Ft. x 550 Lbs. Per Leaf Gate Capacity (4m x 250kg)
• Opens 90° in 12 Seconds
• 90% Duty Cycle
• Electro-Mechanical Linear Arm Constructed Entirely of Aluminum
• All Steel Gears
• Galvanized Steel Fastening Plates
• Easy Manual Release
• Heavy-Duty PVC Cabinet with Steel Back Plate
• Large Cabinet Designed to Accommodate all Standard Accessories
• Simple to Program Control Board using 4 Dip-Switches & 2 Pushbuttons
• Encoder Controlled Positioning – No Mechanical Limit Switches!
• Easy Installation
• Designed to Fit any Type of Swing Gate
Ratings Overview(no rating information)
There are no reviews for this product.