DuraGate Elegant Art Window Driveway Gate
Category: Steel Driveway Gates
Available in powder coated black only with choice of hand forged rose vines, hand forged grape vines or hand forged olive branch. Outer frame sides and bottom are 2" x 2" x .120" tubular steel. The top rails are 1" x 2" x .120 wall tubular steel. Stakes are 1" x 1" x .095 wall tubular steel 5" OC (4" between stakes). Bottom panel is 1/8" thick. Gate is 5' high at the ends and 6'-2" high in the center. Gate weighs approximately 350 Lbs.
IMPORTANT NOTICE / DISCLAIMER:
- Bi-parting gate individual leaf size may vary up to 1/4”.
- We do not recommend purchasing two single gates to be installed as one bi-parting gate; height may vary up to 1".
- There may be minor imperfections in the powder-coat finish. These will not affect the durability of the gate and if present, are not significantly noticeable.
- Before installing posts in concrete, MEASURE the gate to ensure it is square. Measure from corner to corner, then each end from top to bottom. Measurements should not vary more than 1/4” - 1/2”.
- Gate width needs to be measured, then add 3-1/2” between posts for a single gate or 4” between posts for double gates. **Measurements do not apply to Cornerstone products.
- Measure All Gates Prior to Installation! Due to manufacturing variables, gates MAY vary in width by 1” - 2”. Measure & confirm gate width PRIOR to setting posts.
- Shipping includes transporting the gate from our warehouse to the delivery address. It does NOT include lift gate service or unloading. Please be prepared to unload the gate using either a forklift with a boom or 3-4 people.
- Gates, as shipped, are designed for use as a swing gate. All gates can be converted for use as slide gates by adding wheels, track and other hardware. Call us for more information on requirements.
Ratings Overview(no rating information)
There are no reviews for this product.