EMX KPX 100 Keypad
Category: Hard-Wired Keypads
The KPX 100 is a dual relay output, programmable keypad. With its durable back-lit, all metal key buttons and a rugged metal housing, the KPX 100 is designed to handle high traffic and harsh environments. The keypad fits on gooseneck mounts or on posts and walls.
The KPX 100 Keypad has many features found in more expensive keypads.
• Vandal resistant
• Large Capacity
• Cost Effective
• Stainless steel face with metal backlit keys
• Anodized and powder coated steel outer housing that is vandal and weather resistant to IP66
• Dual relay outputs
• Over 100 Million 4-8 digit codes
• 12-24V AC/DC operation
• 100 user codes on Relay 1; 10 users relay 2
• Status indicator LEDs
• Universal mounting options for mounting on wall, post or gooseneck stand
• Dimensions: 6.15"H x 4.1"W x 2.75"D
Ratings Overview(no rating information)
There are no reviews for this product.