DuraGate Guardian Bell Curve Driveway Gate
Category: Steel Driveway Gates
We are proud to offer our Guardian series. We believe that this is the first gates to be sold on the web that are made of "cold rolled steel". This type of steel is twice as strong as the typical "hot rolled steel" that most gates are made of. It also features a galvanized undercoat and a powder coat black finish. This gate will outlast just about anything short of stainless steel. Meticulous craftsmanship is applied to every detail of this gate. All scroll ends are hand forged splayed with fan stamping.
Outer frame is 1-1/2" square, stakes are 3/4" square on 6-1/2" centers. Gate is 5' high on the ends and 6'-2" high in the center. Gates weigh about 400 Lbs (12' gate) to about 500 Lbs (14' gate).
IMPORTANT NOTICE / DISCLAIMER:
- Bi-parting gate individual leaf size may vary up to 1/4”.
- We do not recommend purchasing two single gates to be installed as one bi-parting gate; height may vary up to 1".
- There may be minor imperfections in the powder-coat finish. These will not affect the durability of the gate and if present, are not significantly noticeable.
- Before installing posts in concrete, MEASURE the gate to ensure it is square. Measure from corner to corner, then each end from top to bottom. Measurements should not vary more than 1/4" - 1/2".
- Shipping includes transporting the gate from our warehouse to the delivery address. It does NOT include lift gate service or unloading. Please be prepared to unload the gate using either a forklift with a boom or 3-4 people.
- Gates, as shipped, are designed for use as a swing gate. All gates can be converted for use as slide gates by adding wheels, track and other hardware. Call us for more information on requirements.
Ratings Overview(no rating information)
There are no reviews for this product.