Liftmaster KPR2000 Wired Keypad & Proximity Reader
Category: Card Readers
LiftMaster’s KPR2000 is a feature-rich keypad and proximity card reader access controller that is simple to install and looks great, making it an excellent choice for both Residential and Commercial applications. A secure and vandal-resistant enclosure with a gray powdercoated finish creates an upscale and stylish appearance. A multicolor LED Status Display and blue backlighting of the keys assures day or night visibility. Install the KPR2000 on any pedestal and pair it with a LiftMaster Gate or Commercial Door Operator for a superior complete access control solution.
- The KPR2000 supports a maximum of 2,000 users in multiple access configurations (card only, 4 to 6 digit PIN only, or a combination of card and PIN). Supports HID 26 and 30-bit Wiegand proximity card formats.
- Designed for outdoor environments with a sealed, weather proof design allowing you to easily mount anywhere.
- Functions as a Stand-Alone Controller or in Pass-Through Mode (Wiegand Keypad, Wiegand Proximity Credentials, ASCII Keypad).
- Latch Mode allows you to hold open a door or gate for an extended period of time.
- Rapid Programming and Block Enrollment capability, “Add” and “Delete” program cards included.
- Programmable Output Relay with adjustable contact time appropriate for Gate Operator, Commercial Door Operator, Door Strike or Solenoid Lock.
- Capable of networking two KPR2000s, PPWR to the KPR2000 or to most Access Control Systems.
Safety and Security
- Rugged Vandal-Resistant Backlit Metal Enclosure to protect casing from unwanted entry.
- Anti-Tamper Alarm alerts you when someone has attempted to open the case while powered.
- Integrated Alarm Buzzer and Output allows you to set additional security alarms.
Ratings Overview(no rating information)
There are no reviews for this product.