Rezi-Weld 1000 Multi-Purpose Medium Viscosity Construction Epoxy
REZI-WELD 1000 is a medium viscosity, two-component, construction-grade structural epoxy adhesive. It is moisture insensitive and resistant to many chemicals. High modulus, high strength REZI-WELD 1000 is color coded to assure proper mixing, and is self-leveling and easy to apply.
As a neat mix, REZI-WELD 1000 is used to bond hardened concrete to fresh or hardened concrete. It can also be used to bond metals and other materials to hardened concrete. REZI-WELD 1000 is also used to secure metal anchors, bolts, rebar and dowels in concrete.
Mixed with sand or aggregates, REZI-WELD 1000 may be used to patch spalls or defects in concrete. A thin film coating sprinkled with sand or grit becomes a durable, non-skid interior topping.
• Offers high modulus, high strength and self-leveling characteristics.
• Resists many industrial chemicals and is moisture insensitive.
• Easy to apply … may be sprayed.
• Furnished in unique, color-coded, unitized, pre-measured packaging to assure proper mixing … eliminates mishandling and mismatching components.
• May be extended with sand or aggregates to patch minor spalls and defects in concrete.
• Provides a non-skid interior topping when sprinkled with sand or grit.
Ratings Overview(no rating information)
There are no reviews for this product.